Wednesday, July 13, 2022

30 Day Writing Challenge ... Day 14

 Good morning everyone ! 

And it IS a good morning, for me at least. My migraine has dulled down to just a much more tolerable headache. So, while its not 100% gone, its still better than yesterday, at least today (so far), I can do stuff.

Hope ya'll are having a good morning (or whatever time of day you're reading this) as well. 


So today's challenge,
"Your life in 7 years"

That's a good question. 

To be honest, I never expected to lose my dad this soon in my lifetime, so my vision for my life has changed quite a bit in the last 10 months. 

As of right now, its hard for me to envision life far in to the future, BUT, that said, I am HOPING to be moved from my current home within the next year. The sooner the better if you ask me. This house I live in now, has way too many memories of my dad, and honestly, I don't think that my daughter or myself (or our family/friends),  can completely move on and start to heal from the loss until we move from here. I've been living here pretty much my whole life. I mean, I was born in this house. Well not IN this house, I was born at St. Mary's hospital, but this is the house we were living at when I was born. This house has been in our family since the 50's.

So...

Where do I see my life in 7 years ? 

Well, in 7 years, my daughter will be 19 years old (she's 12 now), so I am HOPING, that she will be in college then, following her dreams. Hopefully still living with me. Hopefully by then, my health, both physical and mental, will be better by then. I'll be 51 years old, and still old enough to hold a job, so I'm hoping, whether it be home based or in a job that can accommodate my health issues, that I'll have some sort of employment. I also am hoping that by that time, my YouTube channel, as well as my Twitch channel will have taken off and I can finally focus on that as my career of choice. Some people say I'm too old for gaming, but you know what, I've seen YouTubers and Twitch streamers who are in their 60's and 70's who are successful. If they can do it, so can I ! I want to focus on our health, so in 7 years time, I am HOPING to have finally reached my goal weight of 150lbs. (That's 111 pounds I need to lose, since I am currently 261 pounds). If I concentrate and stop eating junk, I know I can do it !

My main focus is caring for my daughter, so within the next 7 years, I hope I do a good job raising her and helping her to become a well mannered, respectful, smart, caring young woman that everyone can be proud of. Also to be there for all the important moments of her life... graduating elementary school, her first day of high school, her 16th birthday, graduating from high school, her first day of college (should she choose to go), etc. 

That's all I can think of for now. Check back with me in 7 years and let's see how much of my "goals" I've accomplished. 

See ya'll tomorrow ! Have a great rest of your day. 

Today's music challenge....

"A song that no one would expect you to love"

That's a good question, because if anyone knows my musical tastes, they would know that I enjoy several genres of music. BUT if I really had to choose one song that would make people look at me (based on my style), and be shocked that I love, it would definitely be 

"Sweating Bullets" by Megadeth

No comments:

Post a Comment