Sunday, May 23, 2021

30 Day Writing Challenge ... Day 7

 


So we're finally up to Day 7. Which this post is actually one I love to talk about. 

Its "what tattoos I have and if they have meaning"

(Which by the way, all my tattoos have meaning. I don't agree with getting tats just cause I like them or just cause they look cute, that's fine if anyone else does that, no judgement here, but for me, mine all have to have meaning to them)

I currently have 10 1/2 tattoos. 

They are....(in the order I got them)

1- Chispa written on my chest with a rose. 

I got that when I was 15, and it was drawn by my uncles Ralph (may he r.i.p), and Johnny.

2- Luscious written on my right bicep with a $ sign and a paw print. 

Luscious is one of my nicknames I've had for a long time, I was going to cover it because it was badly done, but I don't know, it has special meaning to me, especially now, so I may try to get it fixed. 

3- There's a name on my neck, but I'm serious thinking about getting that covered soon, and I don't wanna talk about that one lol.

4- Love on my inner left wrist. 

I won't go in to details right now, (I'll leave that for a later post), but September 10th is international suicide awareness day, and there was a pic going around the web for awhile saying to write "Love" on your wrist to show your support, or if you struggled with it in the past, which i have, so me, being extra as I am, decided, let's make it permanent.

5- My daughter's name with stars and squiggly lines. 

No explanation needed there. It was the first tat done by my bro Keeferz.

6- Bleeding heart with 2 butterflies on my right forearm. (Also done by Keeferz)

It WAS once supposed to be the Virgo symbol, but it got messed up, so I decided to cover it up, and it has a lot of meaning to me, cause of the bleeding heart, it reminds me of all the losses in my life.

7- Hello Kitty on my ankle with Sad Gyrl written under it. (Again, done by Keeferz)

I've been obsessed with Hello Kitty since I was a little girl, and Sad Gyrl has been my one of my nicknames since I was about 15. 

8- Cross on my index finger on the left hand.

I'm Catholic and wanted a cross, and I was bored one night, so I did it via "stick and poke" method

9- Semi Colon on the inside of my left wrist (under the love tattoo)

If you know what the semi colon project is, you'll understand, if not, here's a link to explain it. http://www.upworthy.com/have-you-seen-anyone-with-a-semicolon-tattoo-heres-what-its-about 

(if the link no longer works, please let me know and I'll find a new one)

10- A feather with birds and a quote that says "your wings were ready but my heart was not"

(I technically have 11, I started a 2nd stick and poke on my ring finger, but the ink didn't fully take, so I will finish it at a later time, but its started, so let's say 10 1/2)

For today's music challenge, its "A song that reminds you of a certain event", that song would be "El Cepillo" by Fulanito.

No comments:

Post a Comment