Tuesday, May 18, 2021

30 Day Writing Challenge .... Day 5

 


I'll save you the small talk today and jump right in to today's post, and gonna keep it short and to the point.

Where am I now, up to day 5 ? That would be "A place I would live, but have never visited".

That is a hard one, I'm not entirely sure, I guess I would say, its a toss up between Dominican Republic, Barbados, Jamaica and Trinidad. 

Its hard to narrow it down to just one place, because I have loved ones who hail from all 4 of those countries, and from the stories I've heard, and pictures (as well as videos) I have seen of those islands, it seems like it would be a wonderful place to live. I know that sounds weird coming from someone who hates heat lol, but it seems so peaceful and calming, which would do wonders for me. 

Anyways, as I said, I would keep it simple and to the point tonight, so I will end it here, especially since I need to get ready to start my Twitch stream

http://twitch.tv/ChispaPlays incase you wanna come hang out.

Today's music challenge, is "A song that reminds you of someone", and that would be "All I Need" remix by Method Man ft Mary J Blige.

No comments:

Post a Comment