Monday, May 17, 2021

30 Day Writing Challenge .... Day 4

 


I have a bad migraine tonight, but I didn't want to skip a day of writing, so here I am. 

How ya'll doin ? I hope you're enjoying your day. I don't know about where ya'll live, but here where I am, its hot and sunny. Feels like mid-summer weather. My daughter is loving it, me, not so much lol, I don't like heat or humidity.

So This entry, is Day 4, which is 

10 Interesting Facts About Myself......

1- I'm a big kid at heart... I love watching Disney classics, cartoons with my daughter, playing games (board games and video games), coloring, etc.. I find it relaxes me a lot. 

2- I am OBSESSED with Hello Kitty, Winnie the Pooh, Baby Yoda, Lip gloss (and lip balms), Dollarama, Michaels, Sons of Anarchy and anything Dia de los Muertos.

3- I have 9 1/2 tattoos so far, but planning on getting more soon, and trying to learn to do tattoos myself.

4- I love doing crafts, especially upcycling old stuff and making it into something new again.

5- I can speak 3 languages....English (obvi), French, and Spanish (or Dominican as my friends say)

6- Incase you haven't noticed by my pics (and videos) get bored of my hair color quick, I tend to change it every few months. Still surprised I have any hair left ! I been dying it since I was about 13.

7- I love interior design, so I'm forever changing the furniture and decor in my home every few months (usually once every season)

8- I like to read a lot, but I hate romance novels. My preference for reading material is true stories, biographies, paranormal, thrillers, and murder mystery

9- My favorite color is pink, purple and blue

10- I can be the sweetest person, or the biggest bitch, it all depends on how you treat me.

There is so much more I can say, but they asked for 10, so here's the top 10 that came to mind. Maybe I might do some things like this (or as we used to call them back in myspace days... quizzies or surveys) on my other blog that I pretty much never post on lol which I use to post things like this. 

Here's the link ...

http://askandishalltell.blogspot.com/

Today's music challenge is "A song that makes you sad", hands down, that is "One Sweet Day" by Mariah Carey ft Boys II Men.

No comments:

Post a Comment