Sunday, May 16, 2021

30 Day Writing Challenge .... Day 3


 Hey everyone ! Happy Sunday ! 

Today's post is all about love. My FIRST love to be exact.

I won't say his name, cause I don't want to put him on the spot like that. We'll call him Mr. Dimples. He was a boy I met one day as I went on an errand for my mum when I was about 14. He was standing outside a metro with his homeboys, and the first thing I noticed about him was his deep sexy dimples ! Dimples have always been my biggest turn on.  He was shy and so was I, so one of his boys came to talk to me and introduced me to everyone, including Mr. Dimples. The boys convinced us to go for a walk to talk, and we were gone for over an hour. They all thought we had done a lil sum sum, but nope, we went to talk at the hang out spot on the train tracks. And all we did was talk, and get to know each other, plus he had a gf then. 

Over time, we started hanging out a lot, and we became best friends. Mind you, his gf at the time hated it, but oh well, a mi no m'importa. I had the BIGGEST crush on him, and he admitted one night to me that he felt the same way about me because I made him feel like someone important. I would listen to him talk for hours about things that bothered him, and never once told him to "man up" like some people did. 

One day they broke up and he was so upset over it, he called me and asked me to come hang out, and I rushed out to where he was. I used to drop everything for him the minute he would call. One night, I was hanging with him and the boys, and we were all in the park drinking, and I was in a bad mood, and he got down INFRONT OF THE BOYS on his knees and sang "I Swear" by All-4-One. He didn't even care if the boys laughed at him, because he just wanted to see me smile. How could you NOT fall in love with someone who does that for you ? 

Plus he was an amazing kisser ! And when our "first night" finally happened, he knew I was scared because of my past, and he was so gentle. No we didn't date, but I'll tell you, everyone sure thought we were. We were almost always together, always on the phone, and when we would see each other, our eyes would sparkle, especially mine. 

I miss him, last I heard from him was years ago, before my daughter was even born. I wish I could run in to him. I freaked when I saw his pic on the news a while ago. Still gorgeous as ever. (Yes, he's gangsta...love my gangstas, ya'll know that).

I'm gonna stop right here, I could talk about him forever, but I have to go make supper for my family and rinse this dye out of my hair. 

Btw, he wasn't my first kiss, but I don't really wanna talk about that, I prefer this, its much happier. 

P.s.....

If you know who I'm talking about, please do not say his name in the comments, I really would prefer to keep his identity private since a) that's in the past, and b) I don't want to say his name without permission, and since I have no way to track him down, I'll honor his privacy by not saying his name, thanks.

Today's song challenge is "A song that makes you happy"

That would be "I swear" by All 4 One (obviously)

2 comments: