Sunday, July 10, 2022

30 Day Writing Challenge ... Day 12


 Gattdamm, has it really been like 5 months since I last wrote on here ? Wow, okay, time to get on the grind again and get back in to my writing. I'm sorry for my absence, although, I will be totally transparent with ya'll, I have a hard time believing that anyone actually takes the time to read my blogs. Why ? Well its simple, no one interacts with my blog, I never get comments on my posts, and no one talks to me about what I wrote, so I just assume no one is reading. But you know what, that's totally okay, eventually someone will read my blog posts, and if not, at least its a way for me to express what's on my mind instead of bottling it up inside.

Anyhow, as you can see by today's title, I'm continuing where I left off with the writing challenge. 

Today's challenge is "Two words/phrases that make you laugh"

I'm assuming (there I go again assuming things lol), that they mean words or phrases that make you laugh every time you hear/read it. I could be wrong, but hey, what fun is this challenge if things can't be left up to my own interpretation right ?

I thought long and hard about this, because there are quite a few phrases that make me laugh the minute I hear them, even if I'm in a foul mood. But I narrowed it down to the 2 that are my all time faves.

So therefore, my first phrase is "SILENCE ! I kill you" 



For those of you who don't know, that comes from Achmed, the dead terrorist, one of Jeff Dunham's ventriloquist puppets he uses in his stand up comedy shows. If you never heard it, I suggest you do a search on YouTube for it, cause I love all his shows, and can't remember at the moment which special it was from. (If you know, please leave it in the comments). I would insert the video clip myself, but due to copyright and such, any clip I post may or may not work for the foreseeable future. But I assure you, Achmed is hilarious. All his puppets are, but Achmed is my all time favorite of them all. 


Next, my second phrase, (one that I have quoted myself a few times in life), is by one of my favorite Comedians, Gabriel Iglesias, aka Fluffy (or Mr. Fluffy) 

Again, I don't remember exactly which of his shows he said it in, but its funny anyway. Originally, he used to say there was 5 levels of fatness, but has now found out that there are actually 6 levels of fatness, as you see here in the meme I'm sharing. 



I myself am at the "Fluffy" level, and its cute, I tell people all the time, "I'm not fat, I'm fluffy". Which is actually one of the titles of his shows if memory serves me correctly. 

He's another one you should seriously look up on YouTube if you haven't yet. He's hilarious too. Never once, no matter how foul of a mood I'm in, have I ever sat straight faced through one of his comedy specials. Like ever. His specials have helped me out of some dark "moods" for lack of a better term. 


That's it guys, there, I did day 12's challenge. That's also one of the reasons why it took me so long to post this, I just couldn't figure out which two phrases to use. 

Again, I apologize for the long wait. I'm gonna TRY my best to do better going forward. I really want to get back in to my writing, and this will help me immensely. 

Let me know in the comments below, what are YOUR favorite words or phrases that make you laugh the minute you hear them ?


Don't forget to check out my latest YouTube video below, and also, if you haven't yet, subscribe to my channel. It would be much appreciated. 



Also, 

Today's music challenge, is "A song from a band you hate". I honestly can't think of a band that I would consider that I hate, especially since hate is such a big word. Also, if its a singer/band I dislike THAT much, there's no way I would give them any support by playing their video or even saying a title that would result in ya'll checking them out. If I dislike an artist, I refuse to send any support their way. 

So with that said....

See you tomorrow (hopefully), for another entry. 

Have a blessed Sunday ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment