Friday, May 28, 2021

30 Day Writing Challenge ... Day 10


 What's up people ! 

Hope ya'll are doing good tonight. I'm kind of busy tonight, editing a video for my Youtube channel (which should be done uploading by the time I'm finished writing this), and working on some graphics, and I know I missed a day (technically 2 by the time I get this posted), but here I am with day 10 of the 30 day writing challenge. 

Today's challenge is "A fruit you dislike and why"

I had to think a lot about what fruit I dislike, because I love pretty much all fruits. Sure, I have my faves, but I don't really know of a fruit I dislike. Well, that was until I started thinking about it, and I realized, there is a fruit I dislike..... Limes.

I don't hate them, but I try to avoid them as much as possible (except for when I eat tacos, freshly squeezed lime juice atop tacos is yummy). I don't know why, but I never did really like sour food, and limes just are a tad too sour for my liking. If I had to choose between lemons and limes, I would much prefer lemons. 

People have been telling me for years that I should try key lime pie, but I just can't bring myself to do it. Part of me wants to try it, but part of me is kind of apprehensive, because in my head, I'm kind of expecting it to taste sour or bitter. 

Of course, I know there are benefits to consuming limes, such as being high in vitamin C and antioxidants, eating limes or drinking the juice may improve immunity, reduce heart disease risk factors, prevent kidney stones, aid iron absorption, and promote healthy skin. I still don't like the taste of it. lol. 

I guess that's all for now, I tried to make this entry as long as I could without repeating myself, but how much can one really say about a fruit they dislike ? I mean.... I don't really like limes, unless its freshly squeezed over tacos. I don't even like lime wedges in my Coronas. 

Have a good night ya'll, and don't forget to check out my latest upload to my Youtube channel below. 



P.s..

Today's music challenge, is "A song that makes you fall asleep".

There isn't really one, BUT, I guess if I had to choose one, it would be "Fur Elise" by Beethoven. That song has such a calming effect on me, that it can easily make me fall asleep if I'm not careful lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment