Welcome to my blog ! Bienvenidos a mi blog ! Bienvenu a mon blog !
Feel free to follow my blog, or bookmark it as a favorite to your browser(s). I'll try to update my blog as much as possible.
Also, feel free to leave comments on my entries. If you leave comments and you've got a blog here on blogspot, I'll come by your blog and leave some comments as well *smiles*
Have a nice day/evening/night






Not giving up !!

Monday, May 30, 2016

30 Day Writing Challenge... Day 30

Its May 30th, and you know what that means ?
It means we have finally reached day 30 of the 30 day challenge !!!

*insert applauds here*

Ya'll don't understand, I've tried quite a few times to do 30 day challenges of all kinds before, mostly ones where you have to post certain pictures to either Facebook or Instagram, and I've always had a hard time finishing them. Either I get bored, or can't find what I want to post. This time was a wee bit easier. Maybe because it involved writing instead of just posting images.

I want to thank Ya'll for sticking with me and coming back every day to read my posts.

For today's final challenge, I'm supposed to write about "one thing you're excited for".

How do I choose just one thing to write about ? I'm excited about quite a few things.

For example, next week some time, I'm supposed to be getting my new laptop. I can't wait, it'll be way better for when I'm editing my Youtube videos, and other stuff. My current desktop computer is very slow, and whenever I try to edit my videos, it lags so bad, that I don't do a proper job editing them that I know I can do. Plus it ends up taking me nearly 2 or 3 hours just to edit a barely 10 minute video. Enough is enough now. If I want to focus on making something of my Youtube, then I need to have a better computer to edit with.

I'm also excited for June 23rd.
Why, you ask ? Because June 23rd is my daughter's last day of school for the summer. I'm excited for that because her and I have a lot of fun things planned for the summer. Not to mention that for 2 months, we can sleep in and don't have to worry about waking up at 6am, don't have to worry about dress code, early bedtimes, etc.

What about Ya'll, what are you excited about ?
Let me know in the comments section below.

Today's music challenge,
"Your favorite song at this time last year".

I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but I don't really listen to recent music, so I don't even know what songs were popular last year, but I do remember that around this time last year, I was listening to a lot of merengue and bachata, and the song I really loved a lot was "Darte un Beso" by Prince Royce.

No comments:

Post a Comment