Welcome to my blog ! Bienvenidos a mi blog ! Bienvenu a mon blog !
Feel free to follow my blog, or bookmark it as a favorite to your browser(s). I'll try to update my blog as much as possible.
Also, feel free to leave comments on my entries. If you leave comments and you've got a blog here on blogspot, I'll come by your blog and leave some comments as well *smiles*
Have a nice day/evening/night






Not giving up !!

Saturday, May 28, 2016

30 Day Writing Challenge... Day 28

Spending time with loved ones is always the best way to spend the day. I spent a wonderful afternoon with my daughter and some of our family. These people, (aside from Jubjub), are not biological family, but they are still uber important to us, and spending time with them is always fun, and always puts a huge smile on my daughter's face, which makes me happy.

We had a lil gathering for my nephew Mick'e's 3rd birthday (even though it was back in April, better late than never), and although a few people didn't make it, the kids still had fun, which is what matters. It was at the Harvey's restaurant in Lasalle, which has a nice sized play area for the kids (almost like the playparks in some McD's). Met some new friends, and seen some old friends I hadn't seen in what felt like forever. My daughter enjoyed seeing her aunties and uncles, and especially her nana and her 2 favorite cousins. (her and my nephew Ej are besties, and have been ever since they were born only 2 months apart).

Then we went to the hospital to visit my brother Keeferz, because he was in an accident and broke his tibia and needed emergency surgery and was keeping him there for a few days. It was nice seeing him, and I got to sit on his hospital bed with him, and OMG is that thing ever comfortable ! I swear, had my daughter not been cranky since she was over tired from playing all day, I probably woulda stayed till last metro, but sadly I had to leave around 9:15, cause it was already past her bedtime (8pm), and she was getting too cranky. Plus she is scared of hospitals, so she wasn't a happy camper to begin with, even though at the party she was constantly asking if it was time to go see uncle keeferz yet.

All in all, it was a great day.

So moving on,

Thanks for coming back for day 28's writing challenge.
I can't believe I'm actually gonna make it !
Haven't missed a day yet, and we only got 2 days left !

So as you know, today's challenge, is "A word or phrase you constantly use".

You know, I can't really think of ones I use often, I mean there's the normal ones like "really ?", "oh lawd", "wow", and "wtf" lol, and when it comes to my daughter, I tend to over use "what did I just say", "because I said so that's why".

I'm sure there are more words or phrases I constantly use, but I just can't think of any right now. And also, let me know, is there a saying or phrase you know ME to use constantly that I haven't mentioned ?

What about ya'll ?
Let me know in the comments section what words/phrases you use a lot.


Come back tomorrow for day 29, which is "The night of your 21st birthday, (if not yet 21, the last birthday you had)"

Today's music challenge,
"A song that makes you feel guilty".

That would be, "Unfaithful" by Rihanna. I'm not an angel, and even though now I have learned my lesson and refuse to cheat in a relationship, I'd rather just break up than cheat, back in the day, I'd say teens-early 20's, I didn't have the same mentality I had now. Back then it was more like "play before you get played". My uptown boys taught me that. I'm sure I could've hurt quite a few hearts had it gotten out, unless it did and they just didn't say so.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment